Marine Life Blog

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishid

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I wanted to pass along a blog that many of you might like to follow and "daydream of diving" when your surface interval is too long.

We have created the Marine Life Blog that follows the travels and marine life discoveries of Ned and Anna DeLoach and Paul Humann. They are the authors/photographers of the popular marine life identification book series known as the "REEF SET". They report from dive locations around the globe on their marine life encounters. This year they have reported on a rare white-jaw cardinalfish in Papua New Guinea, cuttlefish emerging from egg cases in Indonesia, pikeblenny fights in the Sea of Cortez and spawning striated frogfish in Florida. Their latest post comes from Bonaire and features spawning christmas tree worms and a rare gaudy clown crab. They are still in Bonaire for the rest of September and will have 3 more posts coming this month then off to Bermuda, then the Solomon Islands.

We hope you enjoy our citizen science discoveries and continue to read our blog.
Marine Life Blog

Nice one :)
I have a "website too for stuff liek that =]
But mines stoopid haha
Do it for fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom