Panama City Dive Charter on Sunday, 25 April 2010?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaGypsy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm arriving in Panama City Beach late on this upcoming Saturday (24 April 2010) and have the day free on Sunday (25 April 2010) such that I'd love to go for a charter dive on Sunday. In particular I'm interested in an off-shore wreck dive. I'll have all of my own gear including doubles and a dry suit. Might anyone have a recommendation for a local dive charter? I prefer six packs but am open minded as I'll be solo.

Appreciate any suggestions that folks might provide.

Better Bottom Time Dive Charters Or look up Patmygreen on here!! Check out Divers Den website!!

I am booked with the Navy this Sunday but I would second a recommendation with Capt John on Better Bottom Time. Its not a 6 pack but John doesn't run a cattle boat either.He runs a 30' Island Hopper.

Also the Dive Locker does not run cattle boats. I have used them for several years they will do you right as well.

www.divelocker.net

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom