the nicest mask for my woman.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

C0mbatCarl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My girlfriend is a fairly small woman. I am curious as to what masks are the nicest or most comfortable for a narrow faced individual be it a woman or teenager.

She could try the Atomic Aquatics Frameless mask in medium; it comes in standard and medium. My mask has black frame and skirt, but I think there is a clear version too.
The medium has the same, low profile and incredible field of vision as the larger one, but the skirt is trimmed to fit a smaller face.
Comfy skirt too.

The Aqualung Micromask is also very comfy on a small slim face. Buut I preferred the field of vision from the Atomic.

mask is one thing that I must try on before buying. The nicest mask is one that fit. It is a very personal thing. So go to your LDSs, try on every mask and see for herself.

Small facial features/ head = oceanic shadow mini. frameless and low volume

Search Free Diving masks. Omer, Sporasub and others. Mares and I believe Cressi are now doing the Sporasubs.

Certainly try on. But for what it's worth, my petite gal has a small face and really digs her Mares x-vision w/ liquid skin. I believe she got the smaller of the two sizes. She says it's her favorite piece of equipment.

As others have said, fit is most important, I have a small and narrow face and found the Atomic frameless medium to be a perfect fit. Its my favourite mask to date. I bought the Mares x vision liquid but on me it leaked
horribly, I left it in Thailand.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom