PEN Ep-3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nudibranco

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Tavolara marine park - Coda Cavallo - Sardinia -
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hello,

I am wondering if anybody knows of upcoming Ep-3 housings and compatibility to the ZEN ports.

The ports are a definite investment so I hope that the housings (olympus ones) will take advantage of that...

Wishful..:eyebrow:

Contact reef photo. I was there the other day looking at the macro port. They have seen the new housings. I believe the Zen ports will fit but they can confirm.

The two new Olympus housings are for the E-PL3 and E-PM1 NOT the E-P3 camera. Any housing for the E-P3 will be from a vendor other than Olympus. Athena has released housings for the E-P1/2 (which do not use the ZEN ports) and I am sure other vendors will follow. An adapter mount for the ZEN Underwater ports would be a smart move for new higher end housings going forward so that ZEN owners can upgrade with their existing ports.

Phil Rudin

Phil Rudin

e-p3 seems to be very similar to e-pl2, including the controls layout. I wonder if it can actually fit in the pt-ep03 housing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom