Nikon Coolpix+Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Myka

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hello,
I'am selling together a nikon coolpix 4100 and the underwater housing Nikon WP-CP1.

The camera has some years but don't let that fool you, it still takes excellent photos (I can provide some from red sea, mexico...)

It comes with a 2Gb SD card and a camera case bag. The camera works great with 2 standards AA LR6 batteries (you can use rechargeable batteries if you prefer)

The housing is 2 years old and is in very good shape, no scratch on the lens part, few very minors scratches on the back (invisible in water). It comes with
- a system to attach it to your BCD
- a system to attach it at your hand if your prefer
- the user manual
- silica gels specially designed for the housing (re-usable, just put them in a conventional oven)
- the O'ring (don't forget to put lubricant on it)
- nikon lubricant tube (not on the pictures, 75% full)

More informations :
The Nikon WP-CP1 is waterproof to a depth of 40m (130').
Dimensions: 128 x 97 x 73.5mm / 5.04" x 3.82" x 2.89" (W x H x D)
Approximate weight: 260g (9 oz) when empty
This camera housing is compatible with Nikon Coolpix 3200, Coolpix 2200, Coolpix 4100 and Coolpix 5100.
The camera itself works great and runs off of 2 AA batteries. To download the pictures the camera has a slot for a SD card and also a USB port.

Price : 55$,
add 11$ for shipping
paiement via paypal or check.

Let me know (private message) if interested
Mickael
DSCN6320.jpgDSCN6321.jpgDSCN6322.jpgDSCN6325.jpgDSCN6332.jpgDSCN6333.jpgDSCN6336.jpgDSCN6337.jpgDSCN6338.jpg

SOLD,
thank you
M

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom