Marc Bryan's Latest Video of July Springs Cave Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Superlyte27

Banned
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Videos - Underwater Adventures Ultimate Cave Diving

Follow this link to see Marc Bryan's video of July Springs.

July Springs is a cave attached to Ginnie Springs in High Springs Florida. It's not accessible from the river except through the Devil's Eye or Devil's Ear cave system. This was shot with a GoPro camera using Light and Motion video lights. Everything necessary to make that dive is available at Cave Country Dive Shop in High Springs, FL. I appreciate being asked to participate. Cave Country Dive Shop has great people with great customer service and top notch quality gear available.

I hope you enjoy the video as much as I enjoyed being part of it.

Wow, watching that just brought back all the memories of fighting flow in Ginnie! Very nicely filmed video. But I do think the advertising in the post could have been toned down just a little :)

I do think the advertising in the post could have been toned down just a little :)

I'd agree with you if that was my store. But MY store is Underwater Adventures. I don't think there is anything wrong with me plugging another store. The mere fact that Cave Country Dive Shop is a competitor and I have such good things to say about it means they do a fantastic job.

At any rate, I agree, Marc did a fantastic job. I'm glad I got to be there.

If you ever want to go there. I know a cave diving instructor at Underwater Adventures who can get you there :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom