ACUC help?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingGal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
In getting ready for the Second Annual Jean Bonneau Memorial Scuba Olympics, I've been informed that at least one of the teams joining this year are associated with ACUC.

As one of the event relates to dive tables I need to get my hands on a set of their tables. Any one know where I can find an electronic copy? So far I've only found what looks like the tables in Spanish.

Any help would be appreciated.

DivingGal:
In getting ready for the Second Annual Jean Bonneau Memorial Scuba Olympics, I've been informed that at least one of the teams joining this year are associated with ACUC.

As one of the event relates to dive tables I need to get my hands on a set of their tables. Any one know where I can find an electronic copy? So far I've only found what looks like the tables in Spanish.

I am ACUC certified.. what do you need the dive table for?? I might be able to scann mine for you and put up on here tonight..

Don't forget to give her the altitude adjustments which do not appear on the tables.

DivingGal:

Attached is the ACUC Dive Table.. I don't have my altitude table.. don't know where that is... oh well..

Ya yoo.

Many thanks Firediver... that's just what I needed -- I may be in contact for you to check the table work .

The Olympics is a fund raiser a few us here in Ottawa initiated last year in memory of a dear diving buddy who passed on. It's a fun event with different "sports" for the teams to participate in. All monies raise are donated to the Ontario Heart and Str*ke Foundation

This year it will be held on April 3rd at the Orleans Recreation Center. The pledge forms and associated information should be out to the local stores soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom