who has a back ordered halcyon item they are still waiting on

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trymixdiver

Reaction score
Well i placed my order 29 days ago and my back ordered DIR hose kit is supposed to be in tomorrow. I dont think 30 days is a reasonable time for hoses to be shipped.

Also my srping heels and alot of SS bolt snaps are still yet to arrive.

Anyone else having this same problem with Halcyon orders?

Andy

good thing this stuff is quality, i would be very POed if i ordered some crappy gear and it took this long!

Did you order directly from Halcyon or EE or through your LDS?

Roak

I've never had to wait longer than a week on anything I ordered from EE online. I think it might be your LDS. Call EE and see if it's instock. If they say yes and your LDS says no I'd be asking my LDS for my money back and ordering from EE.

We are Halcyon dealers and everything is comming very slow. Can't get 10w HID lights until the end of march, Can't get 55# or 36# wings. We have fin springs, hoses, stage kits and other things all on back order. Its not your LDS. Halcyon seems to be sufering growing pains, big time.

Originally posted by trymixdiver
throught my LDS.

Andy
Is your LDS a real Halcyon dealer, or are they just TELLING you that they're a dealer? (http://www.halcyon.net/dealers/index.shtml)

In every case so far where I’ve heard that “Halcyon's taking a long time,” it turned out that the dealer was lying through their teeth. There was something going on, like they were waiting for a large enough order to be built up before placing it or they weren't really a dealer, and they were ordering from a real dealer and that was slowing down the process.

Call Halcyon directly and ask them “do you have <whatever> in stock?” if they say yes, go to your LDS and ask them to come clean with you.

Roak

it would seem i have jumped the gun.

They LDS just called me and said all my Halcyon stuff came in. YEAH BABY!

that means my back ordered DIR hose kits are in along with my:

Xl spring heels and a rather large number of SS bolt snaps. I am converting all my brass bolt snaps to SS :)

The spring heels only took 2 weeks along with the SS stuff. These items were not back ordered but they sent all the items so i guess im outta here to go pick it all up.

Andy

Just got back from the LDS and as they said its all in. I went ahead an ordered a finger spool and SS Double ender while i was there. I think using this new defender spool i got will make lift bag deployment just that much easier.

Back
Top Bottom