Ouroboros

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeR

Reaction score
How is everyone,

I havent got much diving in lately. Building a house...damn permits, this, that, sure eats away at the free time :10: Anyway looks like I'll be riding an Ouroboros in May.......man am I jacked. Rebreathers are like potato chips, cant have just one :eyebrow: Had to sell my beloved CJ to get the wifes approval. Who needs a jeep anyway. Hope all is well, caveseeker hows the prism treating you? I have a buddy ordering one shortly.

One of these days I gotta get me one of them Tennessee turtles. :wink:

As I don't have a CJ to spare I'll have to wait a bit longer to open that bag of chips, but at least I'm horting quarters to get it.

Am slowly on the road of financial recovery and should be able to get one in summer ... if I can stay away from bagged food, anyway. For me it's peanut flips, and you have to eat them by the handfull because they're about 90% air ... at about $3/bag. Absorbant is less than that. :bluthinki
At least I don't have to worry about hyperspousia. :D

I'm really looking forward to get some non-factory feedback on the Ouroboros.
The only two rebreathers that really got my attention over the last year are the SportKiss for its diminiutive size and simplicity and the Ouroboros. That is one impressive rig from what I've seen, and a serious contender for a spot in a well sorted dive locker.

Glad that you of all people are getting one, as you can compare first hand with the other two big Kahunas, the MK and the Cis.

One of these days I'm going to have to pack my camera for a little road trip on Janwillem's behalf ... . :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom