STEALTH 2.0 Sidemount - Try Before You Buy in US & Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TecDiveGear

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Good news for those witnessing exploding popularity of xDeep Stealth 2.0 but didn't give it a chance for test drive themselves !
TecDiveGear.com will supply any xDeep Dealer in US / Canada per request with specially marked Stealth 2.0 Demo Units that can be used by their customers in
order to experience this "Harley Davidson" of sidemounts :) If you wanna dive one please make a request at your local or just favorite xDeep dealer and details will be provided.

Let us know if any questions or problems with setting up the demo event.
So ROCK ON !

Best coming dive season for everyone !

IMG_6846.jpgIMG_6850.jpg

I saw this on Facebook. I hope to find a dealer near me so I can test this out and compare it to my other SM rigs. Thanks!

Let me know if you wouldn't find it very near we might figure out something different but we would like to connect customer with local dealers to create right product support and just friendship !

Great thanks! I saw a couple of folks diving them on a couple weeks ago at Ginnie. They loved them. I can't wait to give one a try.

What if there is no dealer anywhere near me? I am in Victoria, British Columbia and according to the dealer map, there is nothing anywhere close to me.

What if there is no dealer anywhere near me? I am in Victoria, British Columbia and according to the dealer map, there is nothing anywhere close to me.

Please PM us, we will figure out something ...

Now that I have the wing how do I rig/adjust it?

Go to XDeep's website and downloaded the free owners manual PDF file. It explains how to adjust everything. It helped me tremendously when I bought my harness.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom