Lesser known sidemount rigs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice to see the rigs all in one place. Now I just need to go to the Philippines to check them out!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

Hi Andy
Indeed thanks for this page and good to see you are so active in the Philippines :)
Talking about the Philippines, it seems to me that the local brand is taking again the best and rebranding it :) A bit expensive though :)
Jale

Talking about the Philippines, it seems to me that the local brand is taking again the best and rebranding it :) A bit expensive though :)

It is expensive, but the Philippines has some pretty gross import duties. Based on the local market prices for imported sidemount rigs, it's very competitive here.

Right but frankly do you think that all the big exporters pay them? As you know for a lot of them, diving is a business on the side (side mount, business on the side... is a " side" invasion) :)
BTW I hope the typhoon didn't give you any trouble...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom