Videos of my son freediving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

STwill

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Of course he isn't old enough to do any SCUBA diving, but he loves to swim and dive down.

We joined the YMCA in January of last year, the month he turned 3. I started to teach him how to swim as often as I got the chance. On March 17th he had passed their swim test and could swim in the deep end of the pool. Here is a short clip of him diving down to get his toy torpedo.

This video is right after he passed his swim test.

Here is one made not too long after the previous video of him diving down to 9ft.

Last edited:

:thumb:

Damn he is a badass! He needs fins (and a weight belt).. Seriously, get him some fins, he will be incredible..

Mr. Brown just brought the new fin/boot combo today, I think it's going to be a winner. We will see tomorrow at the pool. He has been able to dive down to 12ft for quite a while now, but I don't let him go any further.

Here he is going off of the diving board.

Awesome! That is amazing for 3 yrs old.

I'll be damned, he sure can dive. Hopefully you'll get him certified. He is a stronger swimmer than when I was in high school

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom