Honolulu Turtle spots?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HeavyWater

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi all,

So the wife and I are going to be heading to Oahu at the end of October. Was wondering if I could get some suggestions for some nice snorkel spots? Would love to see sea turtles up close and personal if possible. Any other suggestions are welcome. Going to be lugging our gear so no need for rentals. Probably going to be armed with a gopro and maybe an underwater light of some sort. I'll try and post footage when I get back.

Thanks!

You might have more response if you ask the question in ScubaBoard's Hawaii forum at: Hawai'i

fwiw, I saw turtles the single time I snorkeled on Oahu – in Hanauma Bay.

Check out these guys: great boat, lots of turtles. Their facebook page has pics from their runs. Hawaiian Diving Adventures

Thanks for the responses. I'll post over in that forum knotical..thanks for the heads up. Gonna check out that site now Dr L. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom