Freediving Instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Superlyte27

Banned
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I have a professional friend from California coming to Florida and he wants to know who he can take a Free Diving course from. He's pretty big into photography and marine life and just wants to swim down and stay longer. He's not into setting records but wants more enjoyable descents/ascents. Anyone recommend someone who is very good at teaching this in Florida? Thanks.

where in Florida?

Anywhere in FL for the right instructor.

Pat Green's shop in Panama City Beach, Panama City Diving, offers freediving classes from time to time. I have no experience with it but Pat is a good guy and runs a top notch outfit.
Edit: 850 588 8077.
Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

I have a professional friend from California coming to Florida and he wants to know who he can take a Free Diving course from. He's pretty big into photography and marine life and just wants to swim down and stay longer. He's not into setting records but wants more enjoyable descents/ascents. Anyone recommend someone who is very good at teaching this in Florida? Thanks.

Ryan Myers of Palm Beach.....is a good Freedive Instructor. He is the freediver in this video: Dol-fins in Palm Beach
His email is : ryan.myers1@yahoo.com

You mean the scuba diver in that video? :)

Ryan Myers of Palm Beach.....is a good Freedive Instructor. He is the freediver in this video: Dol-fins in Palm Beach
His email is : ryan.myers1@yahoo.com

This is him playing around... I'm not sure if he has finished his instructor certification yet?

[video=youtube;34ukVKi_LOA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34ukVKi_LOA&feature=share&list=UU1utDku8vJ RJYgBZImLyLJQ[/video]

I gave him Ted Harty's info. Seems like he probably knows what he's doing.

Back
Top Bottom