Training freedive in Beijing??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi!! It's Rakel, I'm new in this website, and also new in Beijing, China, I'm a AIDA instructor and working in Freediving china; where it's a nice place if you want to improve or make courses in China, and you don't have time to enjoy in the sea.
We are training in diferents swimming pool, wich we can get differents deeps, and organaizing trips to get more deep....
Will be a pleasure if you are interested visit Home | Freediving China!!!!!
And hope responding any question about freedive!!!!
thanks everybody!!!!!

Hi there. I'm currently living on Beijing and have developed a keen fascination with freediving. So I am excited to see your post.

The website doesn't have too much details. I'm wondering about the course schedule, class size, venue location, any further details really.

Do you Wechat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Rake,
I am interested in the next Intro course here in Beijing- I could not make the 3 Aug course (in Wangjing) heard a German instructor
here- please let me know the next one and any gatherings and practice. I am an OW Diver and know- practice Frenzel.

Thank you

greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom