Freediving and Spearfishing around the world Sea quest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi Dear Freediver,
I will be traveling with a sailboat ( Seaquest ).My plan is to make a round trip around the world going to word top best destination for free diving. i will be passing trough the Mediterranean all the way to canaries in october to be ready to cross the atlantic.
I will be organizing courses of all level but in my free time i will be looking for training with buddies in a depth below 90-100 m below if you have any recommendation and if any deep Freediver would like to join for training you are welcome to contact me i have place on board when i am not teaching courses.
If you have any Project to film Freediving or expedition for filming whales,Dolphin and others... i will be happy to be part of that and bring help to such project.

The boat have all the equipment necessary and safety for deep free diving.
If you have any suggestion about places i should go to for organizing courses and spearfishing i would be grateful if you can let me know .
Looking forward to hear from you.
Freediving courses all level to instructor and spearfishing courses

sea-quest-copy-jpg.37496

Akim ADHARI
SSI instructor trainer
Aida master instructor
IFR/SSI First aide instructor
Spearfishing instructor
Skipper​

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom