New Snorkeling Guidebook for Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Iwantsun

Registered
Reaction score
Aloha -

If you're headed to Maui and wanting to get into some great snorkeling, check out our new snorkeling guidebook – Mask, Fins, & Snorkel: The Adventure Guide to Maui's Best Snorkeling. It's available online at mauisbestsnorkeling.com and Amazon. You can also find it on the shelves in Maui at the Maui Ocean Center and the Pacific Whale Foundation.

In 2012, my wife and I had the good fortune of living in Maui, Hawaii. As professional photographers and snorkel fanatics, we spent countless hours exploring the island's coastline - both above and below water. We captured hundreds of photos and pages of notes and decided to share the wonder of Maui's underwater world with others.

While it was created as a snorkeling guide, free divers will also find it has plenty of useful site information. Most dive shops in the larger cities of CA, WA, OR, AZ, UT, & Denver have store copies for their customers to preview when planning a trip to Maui. If your local dive store would like a free copy, have them contact me. We'll send one out at no charge. (Sorry, dive shops only.)

If you're heading to the island, it's worth a look.

PS – while I'm not a free diver, I can think of few pretty cool spots to recommend for free diving. If you're making a trip to Maui, PM me and I send you my thoughts.

Aloha.

Mauis_Best_Snorkeling_Guidebook.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom