What attracts you to snorkeling?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love it because it's very easy to enjoy with the family. Don't worry I took the survey.:D

I went to your survey site. Like many surveys, I could not take it. In this case it was because none of the choices to the first question fit: "How often do you play in the sea." Choices: Almost daily; weekly, couple of times a month; couple of times a year. In my case, None of the above. I play in the sea for a week or two at a time, once every couple of years, on average.

Should I have just picked the closest answer? But then I'd have been lying, and certainly that would not help you. A better designed set of choices would have been: More often than once a week; more often than once a month; more often than once a year; less often than once a year. Or the question could have been" How many days per year? And the choices, a set of ranges: Less often than yearly; 1 to 10 days per year; 11 to 20 days per year... etc.

Is it just people who design surveys who are incapable of actual thinking, or has the entire population lost the ability to think? Because it seems that it's not just these no-name internet surveys. Surveys by major professional survey companies invariably have numerous questions that leave out significant groups of people.

Back
Top Bottom