Welcome to the Freediving Forum!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
As requested by some of our members, this new forum is for you who enjoy and are interested in breath-hold diving. Enjoy!

Dee:
As requested by some of our members, this new forum is for you who enjoy and are interested in breath-hold diving. Enjoy!
Thanks for the new forum, and thanks to those who did the requesting! I'm sure it will become a good source for all those interested in what has to be the fastest growing underwater sport!

Kudo's!!! Thanks!

Thanks much Scubaboard for the new forum. Hey holdingmybreath, hope to see you in here frequently. How would you like to do a once a month gear review? Freefloat, are you around?

Nice. This is a sport that, although I started off thinking, "why would I want to punish myself like that?", I have come to wonder what would be the best way to get into it. After much reading on the subject I am becoming more and more interested. I hope this forum really takes off. Thanks for starting it up.

Hey, Scubaboard. Thanks for includiding Free Diving as part of The ScubaBoard.com web site. I plan to go snorkelling again next summer. SnorkelCorey. Do you know if there any membersof ScubaBoard.com that live in the Moncton, NB, area? I'm interested in corresponding with them, if there any on this site.

This looks great. Lets get started. Where does everyone freedive at. Us, we live in Washington state and have snorkeled one local river here in Olympia and just as soon as my wetsuit and my sons come in we will be heading to the South Puget Sound to do some around a local island.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom