Open spot for Catalina boat dive this Sunday (7/3)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaptainMarvel

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey everyone! Phil (TeqP), his buddy Andrew, and I are scheduled for a trip on the Bottom Scratcher this Sunday (7/3). But unfortunately, Phil has come down with a cold and can't make it. Anyone interested in taking his spot, and joining Andrew and me? It's 3 dives off Catalina. Boat departs at 6am out of Long Beach. Price is $107 and includes food and air. PM me if you're interested!

-Scott

Scott,
Saw you called. Wish I could make this on Sunday, but I've got the crew this weekend and we'll be hitting the beach, probably both days. Thanks for the heads up.

mccabejc:
Scott,
Saw you called. Wish I could make this on Sunday, but I've got the crew this weekend and we'll be hitting the beach, probably both days. Thanks for the heads up.

Sure thing, Jim. Hope you and the crew have a great weekend.

By the way folks, the spot is still open if anyone is interested. There have been Giant Sea Bass sightings around Catalina, so we could get lucky!

CaptainMarvel:
Sure thing, Jim. Hope you and the crew have a great weekend.

By the way folks, the spot is still open if anyone is interested. There have been Giant Sea Bass sightings around Catalina, so we could get lucky!

Would LOVE to go, but already have other plans :(

I can confirm the giant sea bass sightings though, as I saw some a couple of weeks ago out at Catalina!!

Is the spot still open?

*batting eyelashes*

Hmm...didn't see this until now...was onboard today...sorry I missed saying hi....Nice day of diving, even if viz was 'ok' and the water darn cold at depth!

Otter:
Hmm...didn't see this until now...was onboard today...sorry I missed saying hi....Nice day of diving, even if viz was 'ok' and the water darn cold at depth!

Yeah, sorry we didn't get to meet. I was hoping the vis would be a littler better, too, but was still some good diving. And I agree about the temp... was pretty cold on that first dive. Fortunately, it was a bit warmer on the second and third.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom