Marineland Area, Sat. July 30 - Anyone shore or kayak diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kayak Diver

Reaction score
Anyone diving this Saturday, July 30, at the Marineland area? Sure would like to dive Buchanan Reef. It looks like a short paddle. I could be talked into going to another site, if no one is interested in going to Buchanan.

???

cakayakdiver:
Anyone diving this Saturday, July 30, at the Marineland area? Sure would like to dive Buchanan Reef. It looks like a short paddle. I could be talked into going to another site, if no one is interested in going to Buchanan.

???

I'm trying to convice one of my dive buddies to go out to Marineland on Saturday... so we'll see.... Just diving, no kayaking though....

MissyP:
I'm trying to convice one of my dive buddies to go out to Marineland on Saturday... so we'll see.... Just diving, no kayaking though....

Thanks Missy. Please let me know if you decide to head out, and if it's OK to dive with you two.

cakayakdiver:
Thanks Missy. Please let me know if you decide to head out, and if it's OK to dive with you two.

The more the merrier :crafty: If plans don't change between now and Saturday, I'll be there with 2 of my local dive buddies and Mr. Marineland himself (Max Bottomtime). We haven't set a time yet, but I'm guessing 9ish ...

MissyP:
The more the merrier :crafty: If plans don't change between now and Saturday, I'll be there with 2 of my local dive buddies and Mr. Marineland himself (Max Bottomtime). We haven't set a time yet, but I'm guessing 9ish ...
As early as you can make it. The gate is always open right about the time I get there. :D

cakayakdiver:
Anyone diving this Saturday, July 30, at the Marineland area? Sure would like to dive Buchanan Reef. It looks like a short paddle. I could be talked into going to another site, if no one is interested in going to Buchanan.QUOTE]

CAKayakDiver...if you still want to do a dive at Bucannon with Kayak...let me know and I'll bring my kayak...otherwise...PHIL and others I will see you in the morning...PHIL was that really 0900 or 0730...the earlier the better for me...

see you there...

Depends on the MissyP party of three. I'll get there as early as they can make it. I still haven't gotten my single tank back from Susan, so I'll probably just make one long dive with the double 80s.

MaxBottomtime:
Depends on the MissyP party of three. I'll get there as early as they can make it. I still haven't gotten my single tank back from Susan, so I'll probably just make one long dive with the double 80s.

Phil sounds good...let me know what time and I'll meet you there...

How abou Jeff...is he going?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom