Lost Mask and Snorkel Woods Cove 10/3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver_Jan

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I went out diving tonight at Moss Point and discovered I'm missing my mask and snorkel.

The ONLY place that it could be, is Wood's Cove. I either dropped it on the beach or near my car after night diving on Monday, 10/3. It is a Scuba Pro Crystal View (no purge) with a bright yellow and white snorkel, all clear/ semi clear silicone. I unfortunately did not have my name on it.

If you found it, could you please contact me ASAP???

Thank you!

Jan
(714) 514-1962

Diver_Jan:
Hi everyone,

I went out diving tonight at Moss Point and discovered I'm missing my mask and snorkel.

The ONLY place that it could be, is Wood's Cove. I either dropped it on the beach or near my car after night diving on Monday, 10/3. It is a Scuba Pro Crystal View (no purge) with a bright yellow and white snorkel, all clear/ semi clear silicone. I unfortunately did not have my name on it.

If you found it, could you please contact me ASAP???

Thank you!

Jan
(714) 514-1962

Well of course losing the the snorkel could only be considered a plus. Bummer about the mask though.

A.

Sorry to hear about the loss Jan! I agree with the comment about the snorkel, but the time you don't carry one is the time you get stopped by a lifeguard! If you cram the snorkel in your BC pocket, then you won't loose it, unless of course you loose your BC. :D

Thanks everyoen. I actually like diving with a snorkel. The one that was attached to my match, was just a so-so snorkel. I have yet to find one that I really like.

I forgot to call LSS to see if anyone turned in my mask. I will have to ** on Friday.

Diver_Jan:
I actually like diving with a snorkel.

ME TOO! I use it every dive, at least to turn on my camera and check the settings before I descend. Often to snorkel out for part of the surface swim. There are very few of us in the secret snorkel society.

Good luck finding your mask and snorkel.

Debbie

Back
Top Bottom