Who's up for Malibu Saturday the 8th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm posting to express interest, assuming you don't mind a newbie like me. I'll have to see if I have any money to rent a suit/tanks though.

What time are you thinking?
Give me a call if you want, Mike 707-208-9905 (cell) I'm in class today from 11-12:30. Then going to the movies later tonight, leave a message if I don't answer.

Bill-ay!

Not 100% sure my other plans have been cancelled, but if they are you'll have John Manos and I getting in on the action. If I cant make it, John will most likely show up anyway.

Cheers!!

Hey Billy,
We'll be there!!!!!

Happy Diving
John

Glad to have you along Saturday Mike!! Too bad the viz wasnt better, and that hit of vertigo really left me knackered!! Still thinking of that "thing" we saw...a real "What the hay-ull is thayt?" moment!

Cheers!

Hey - where did you guys do your dive?

Billy - I met you on the spectre on 7/3. I was the guy with the zeagle escape BC.

orangelion03:
Still thinking of that "thing" we saw...a real "What the hay-ull is thayt?" moment!

Well...

Consider my curiousity all sorts of piqued. If you haven't figured out what the hay-ull it was yet, at least let us know what it looked like, any guesses you've come up with, etc...

Please...

(I'm employing multiple ellipses to convey the extent to which I feel I've been left hanging...!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom