Wrinkles BBQ pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool! Those bass looked right up close and personal. How often do you see the gerabaldi, down there?

Nice pics, its been a while since I've been there.

Enrique, long time no talk to, seems like forever ago I did my first beach dives with you at Heisler. Oh last weekend I dove the white buoy off Heisler again, first time since we dove it and the conditions hadn't changed a bit :wink:

Great pics of the GSB, I just saw my first one at Woods Cove, Laguna on Wednesday. One of these days I'll make a Wrinkles Catalina trip, always seems I'm in town right before or after :( .

I've only been to Austin once this last year and it was a day trip, next time i'm there for a couple days, I'll give you a holler and we'll jump in a lake!

Take Care,
Garrett

Like the Sea bass!

I miss Catalina a lot.

Nice, Enrique. After reports of the GSB sightings, Brandon and I set out toward the East in end of the park in search of them. No luck, though .... we had to cut the dive short in order to catch the Flyer back. Thanks for sharing.

Jcsgt:
Cool! Those bass looked right up close and personal. How often do you see the gerabaldi, down there?

Over my 1,200 or so dives in the dive park it has been my experience that you'd have to have zero visibility to NOT see a garibaldi on every dive.

You and me both, and I did four!

Wow, 450+lb Sea Bass..........kewl find.

Back
Top Bottom