Sunfish Maiden Voyage Photos!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Empty V

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Here are some pics I took with my SLR 35mm camera on the Maiden Voyage of the Sunfish dive boat!! I shot all B&W film, as you can see. Sorry Christian, I couldn't stomach putting the one of you in your speedos in the public view :D ROTFL

Billy

TheWake.jpg

SunfishStern.jpg

JacekandAnna.jpg

SunfishStarboard.jpg

AnnainWater.jpg

JimSolo1.jpg

AnnaSolo2.jpg

RickGShowingBrandon.jpg

Max-PhilJimVanessaandBrian.jpg

KevinSolo.jpg

JoshandKen.jpg

DMRickandCapnAndy.jpg

BrianSolo1.jpg

AnnaSolo1.jpg

Nice pictures! Sure do seem to be a lot of them of Ana......Hmmm. Are there two "k"s in Stalker?

divinman:
Nice pictures! Sure do seem to be a lot of them of Ana......Hmmm. Are there two "k"s in Stalker?
:lol: I knew someone was going to say something, I was debating between pictures of Ana and pictures Christian in his speedos (as mentioned above), I stand by my choice. She also happens to be very photogenic, something a photographer looks for. At some point I stopped thinking about diving and got into foto mode. There are also multiple solo shots of Jim, Jacek, both Rick's, Josh, Ken, Claudette and everyone else. I wish I had time to scan all of them in.

Thanks again Terry for showing me how to post pics!

Billy

Nice work, bro !

Back
Top Bottom