Beach Dive (Malibu Area) Satruday 8/5/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JMD123

Reaction score
Anyone interested in a dive in Malibu area on Saturday Morning 8/5/06? I am a slow safe diver. Im not interested in diving with speed deamons or buddies that dont check on their buddy.

J

The SoCal SB group has our monthly Wrinkles beach dive day at Vet's Park Redondo that day. Look at the thread under Trips & Local Marketplace. Not Malibu but not far either.

I think it says that the dive is scheduled for the 12th. Am I reading this correct?

Jonas

LAJim:
The SoCal SB group has our monthly Wrinkles beach dive day at Vet's Park Redondo that day. Look at the thread under Trips & Local Marketplace. Not Malibu but not far either.
Jim,

The Wrinkles Dive is on Aug. 12th not Aug. 5th. It's the 2nd Saturday of every month. :wink:

JMD123,

Of course, you're invited to come meet a bunch of SoCal ScubaBoard divers on the 12th if you can make it! It's a friendly group and many of us dive the way you like to dive.

Christian

"I'll probably be diving Malaga on Sunday if you're game."

Billy, I have to work on sunday, but thanks for the invite. I have heard great things about malaga.

"Of course, you're invited to come meet a bunch of SoCal ScubaBoard divers on the 12th if you can make it! It's a friendly group and many of us dive the way you like to dive."

Thanks for the invite. If I am around ill try to come on down.

My saturday chance is not looking good?

Jonas

I'd like to try out some near gear on Saturday if conditions permit. I'm talking about a canister light, so I don't want to get thrown on the beach in high surf. What about Redondo? I've got a late social thing tonight so I'm thinking late morning.

Jim

Back
Top Bottom