8/16/06 Weekly Malibu Night Dive - Gorgonian City

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am going to try to make this one. So far, it looks real good. See you there!

Rick
:)}@

I just may be able to make this. Depends on the wife's mood, though, so I'll let you know. :D

weiland:
Yes - multiple sets of 6-7 ft waves are not too cool...

I'm in.

That was definately crazy stuff. They sure didn't look that big before we geared up.

Rickster:
I am going to try to make this one. So far, it looks real good. See you there!

Rick
:)}@

I don't think I'm giving you much of a choice :) I really hope this coming night dive works out, we missed a 98% full moon this week. That was a bummer.

CompuDude:
I just may be able to make this. Depends on the wife's mood, though, so I'll let you know. :D

That would be awesome Kalani, we'll meet eventually. I highly suggest chocolate and flowers. Wait, that actually might keep you home, scratch that.
Hope you can make it.

Billy

Billy that vis ov the v-thong is so nasty I don't have words. By the way we seel those in the bike department with extrs padding, in black so maybe you can acheive the look you are striving for.
Susan

Empty V:
That would be awesome Kalani, we'll meet eventually. I highly suggest chocolate and flowers. Wait, that actually might keep you home, scratch that.
Hope you can make it.
I've got the official green light. :)

I'll have to get the details on where to meet, etc.

I am interested. Do you mind if I do my first dive in my drysuit? I am Drysuit certified... and drysuit confident! What time? North or south malibu?

Hey Jeremy, you're more than welcome to join us.

To Everyone:
We'll meet around 7:30PM in the parking lot on the corner of PCH and Stuart Ranch Road, just north of Cross Creek Road. Please let me know if you're going to show up so we know who to account for.

Billy

I'll be there, sporting my brand new strobe! Now as long as you can find the site, we'll be in great shape. LOL

(Scott mentioned it can be tough to find... you definitely remember where it is?)

Back
Top Bottom