San Diego, Friday 8/18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Robert Phillips

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'll be in San Diego Thursday night for a rock show and was planning on throwing the gear in the trunk to try for a Friday morning dive at the shores. Anyone available to join me Friday morning around 8:00 AM or so?
Diving the next day will keep me from my usual rock show buffoonery and intoxication!
Robb

Supersuckers at the Brick By Brick.

Then you know why they are the Greatest Rock-n-Roll Band in the World™!
Being on the guest list is an added bonus to a great Thursday rock show!!!:D

Hmmmmm. Sounds fun Robb! How 'bout if we meet in the main parking lot at La Jolla Shores, in the corner by the lifeguard tower at 8 am?

John

My man! That sounds great!!! Do you have a water heater yet? I will be luggiing the doubles.

Robert Phillips:
My man! That sounds great!!! Do you have a water heater yet? I will be luggiing the doubles.
Heh, heh, I have a Worthington 130.:D Ken sold me on that sucker in Redondo last month. Glad I can start paying you back for all the fantastic Deadman's Reef dives!! Billy, sure you can't make it?

John

Trust me John, I wish I could. I still have yet to dive down there. The 2 of yous still have yet to get on the Sunfish with Rickster and myself. It's about time you venture up north. We had 120ft+ for vis on Saturday. How about opening night for lobster season? Have fun gentleman!!

Billy the Black Sea Bass Magnet

Back
Top Bottom