New Dive Video - "Resolve"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

point taken and heartily agreed...I did say that it was originally discarded material - due mainly to that fact...but I got a kick out of it...even went with the letterboxing for the artsy-fartsy look (combined with the black and white) - which exaggerated the bad camera hold even more.

And you can also blame my wife - generally my harshest critic...when she yelled "YAH!" as the starfish finally got all the way over I figured that other people would get a kick out of it...

:)

I'm sorry I think you misunderstood my post, I should have expanded. It made me feel like jogging due to Chariots of Fire. Very funny video my friend. I used to watch sand sifting stars climb up the glass in my saltwater aquariums and fall on their backs, they would do the same thing. It's a tough world out there. I think you did a really good job at holding the camera steady for so long.

Keep it up brutha!

Billy

Funny video! Nice and simple, too. Makes me want to pretty up some of my longer clips and post 'em. :)

I loved it! I liked the night diving too- that shot of the octopus travelling around was lovely. And the shots of the bat ray were very cool- I've never been able to witness one eating without it fleeing. I was very impressed!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom