Supah-Stah!!!!! Remember, you knew her when....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
HBCoverGurlChica is on her way to superstardom as America's next Top Model.

In the September edition of California Diving News (available in Dive Stores now, or available online here) you can see photos of her svelt, perfect form (oh, and a giant Seabass) on the inside back cover in the "best shots section" (also available for viewing online here.)

As the exclusive agent of HBTopModelGirl, AquaMedia is accepting requests to have her grace your photographs. Large sea beasts optional.

Feel free to call me, Kenneth Nikon of AquaMedia to arrange for a screen test or in-water demo.

As her Agent, I can personally vouch for her perfect form, her rocked up body (with 9% body fat) her sparrow-like gas consumption (perfect for long shoots with an AL50) and her tireless work ethic.

There are a few things you should be aware of. Afterall, now that she's a rising star, she has some demands I've been forced to write into all of her contracts:

1) Peets Espresso exclusively. By the gallon. Not by the demitasse. The talent will negotiate on the actual providor and brand of espresso, but the artist's preference is Peets, and the artist has right of first refusal. If your espresso sucks, Artist doesn't come out of her trailer. Its that simple.

2) PowerBars by the Peck. This works out to approximately 27.4 bars per 3 hours of shooting. Do the math, back up the truck or no deal. Flavor is negotiable. Brand is not.

3) NO PSI 500 De-fog. Baby shampoo only, Johnsons brand preferred. The Talent will not use a mask treated with PSI 500 blue goo. PSI 500 on the set and the Artist walks.

4) Artist will shoot in any BC or BP/W device, so long as its a DSS. Sorry, but this is the Artist's preferred brand, and this is not negotiable. You wouldn't ask MJ to wear ADIDAS. Don't ask the MJ of SoCal Shore Divers to wear a Mares Jacket BC. All other gear is open for sponsorship. But the BP/W is locked into Deep Sea Supply (love you, Tobin! :sappy: )

5) Only Barracuda are off limits. Sorry, but the Artist has written into the contract rider that all species of shark, SeaBass, Nudibranch and crustacian are suitable subjects to shoot with, but Barracuda are ill-tempered curs and will not be tollerated on the set. Trust me, as her agent, its for the best.

6) Despite my whining, and complaining, the Artist has negotiated exclusivity with SeaCure. So as her Agent (and her real mouthpiece of choice) I am forced to accept Artists wishes. I now fully embrace the evil SeaCure as my Client's SCUBA mouthpiece of choice. Whatta ya gonna do. :rolleyes:

These are the essentials that are written into Artist's rider. Contact Kenneth Nikon here at ScubaBoard if you with to book HBBigTimeChica for any of your dive shots. No destination is too exotic, no environment too harsh. Call me at (800) Chica-Me and we'll work a deal. But call soon - since the September edition hit the news stands prime 2006 dates have nearly filled, and we're booked clear to Spring 2007.

:lol:

Rock on, 'Chica. The best subject I've ever shot with.

The bass was a pretty cool model, too.

---
Ken

Yea, but what about billing..... the beastie got billing over THE dive chica???

Way to go you two!!! N-I-C-E!!

SeaCure? SeaCure????? How'd she ever get THAT past MHK?

I knew her when. She's going to dive with me in Monterey. You can take pictures of BOTH of us. For your archives.

When are you coming to Monterey? Should I round up the usual suspects for some days of frolicking in the surf and sun? I think we showed Bob a good time when he was up here.

TSandM:
SeaCure? SeaCure????? How'd she ever get THAT past MHK?

I knew her when. She's going to dive with me in Monterey. You can take pictures of BOTH of us. For your archives.

Soon she'll be doing make up ads in her backplate and wing on major TV networks! The new series (still in negotiations) is expected to replace Bay Watch as the world's more popular TV series. Same beaches, new look!

Christian

headhunter:
Soon she'll be doing make up ads in her backplate and wing on major TV networks! The new series (still in negotiations) is expected to replace Bay Watch as the world's more popular TV series. Same beaches, new look!

Christian

Bass Watch! I love it!

What will she do with all of the spare airs?

What a kick in the Bass. Simply amazing shot!

Hey Ken! I was on the Spectre yesterday leafing through the CDN on the way to Anacapa and saw that very familiar photo between the covers. I was wondering if she knew about it yet. Great shot of a superb subject!!

Ray

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom