congrat's Ken!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wow...

excellent shot

Nice pics

That's one stunning nudibranch . . . Looks like it should have been found in the Coral Sea or something!

scottfiji:
nice job, you hold the current spot for nudibranch of the week.

nice work

scott

http://slugsite.us/bow/nudwk525.htm

btw, be honest now, that's Claudette that finds 12-14 species at Marineland, not you! :)

And, uh, no. When she and I dive OML, that's the combined count for the team. She finds a couple, I find a couple, she finds a couple, I find a couple. You know how that goes.

At the end of the dive we go to lunch and count the species in the photos.

14 is our best so far. Its usually 10 - 12.

But thanks.

---
Ken

I'm still giggling about that 1/4-inch Hermissenda you spotted in the Redondo canyon last night!!!
There I was, rapt with a big ol' octopus shooting around the mud at 80 feet, feeling no pain after sipping the nitrogen at 105fsw for a few... wondering why you were staring so intently at some scraggly bit of seaweed....

I had to fin in closer... and closer... and closer... (yes, smarty-pants clown-boy, I CAN still focus THAT close :D )... until I could finally see the miniature cerrata and rhinophores of a very-Baby 'ssenda in the 21W artificial sunlight.

Nice peepers, you!

Claudette

Mo2vation:
And, uh, no. When she and I dive OML, that's the combined count for the team. She finds a couple, I find a couple, she finds a couple, I find a couple. You know how that goes.

At the end of the dive we go to lunch and count the species in the photos.

14 is our best so far. Its usually 10 - 12.

But thanks.

---
Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom