Wanna Shore Dive, need help & Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCalAngel

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi Y'all,

I have been ok'd to do shore diving again! :D Yippeee...however, I do need help hauling my gear to the sand - bc, tank, & reg set-up. I can wear my weightbelt down stairs, up stairs, and accross sand, just not the super heavy stuff. :no

So, I am dying to get back in the water...Is anyone willing to go out with me this week or next week, Laguna area, mid morningish? :blinking:

Laurel,
You know that I will sherpa for you anytime. This weekend we should get hit with a significant SW swell that will most likely close Laguna for diving with chest to head high surf. Next week up until Tuesday looks to be rather disappointing for diving at South and West facing beaches. Good news for surfers though.:(
When conditions improve, give me a call and we can make some plans. I have Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays off.
scubalaurel:
Hi Y'all,

I have been ok'd to do shore diving again! :D Yippeee...however, I do need help hauling my gear to the sand - bc, tank, & reg set-up. I can wear my weightbelt down stairs, up stairs, and accross sand, just not the super heavy stuff. :no

So, I am dying to get back in the water...Is anyone willing to go out with me this week or next week, Laguna area, mid morningish? :blinking:

Robert Phillips:
Laurel,
..........I have Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays off.
It should be illegal to have three days a week off. Grumble grumble. Laurel....the water heater club would be happy to help you, 6:45am at the beach most Sundays. You have my cel. Sorry you couldn't make it last Friday.
xxoo
Kevin

Thank you Robert and Kevin!!!

Weekend diving may be a little tricky...hubby gets grumpy when I dive lately. So, weekdays, when he's at work and the boys are at school is my plan :D

Diving this Sat at LJS at the Wrinkles dive...Pete and the boys coming down later in the day to join in the festivities :)

Laurel..so glad to hear that you're feeling better! I was down at Laguna Beach last weekend and the conditions were great for diving...even got to swim with a few sea lions!! Would love to go diving with you!! Let me know when!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom