Saturday Night Lobster dive on the Sunfish!!! Sept 30th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Empty V

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Who wants to hit up the Sunfish the night of opening day Saturday September 30th?? Right now there are spots available but it will fill up soon. The last trip I'm was going to book filled up before I could. This one will be cool for sure. Captain andy has many years of commercial fishing experience and knows all the secret spots the other dive boats don't!

www.socaldive.com

Billy

I so wish I could... my wife decided to hold her biggest event of the year on Saturday, and I'm being coerced into helping. 10am to midnight, so no way I can dive Sat night.

I'll have earned my diving freedom come Sunday, however. :wink:

Kalaina, I regret to inform you that we are no longer friends. LOL

Count me in for Sunday. If you want to go out late Friday night I might be inclined to do that as well. I have reserved the entire weekend for diving per putting my foot down with my fiance.

Billy

The food isn't bad. It may only be sandwiches but it's a dive boat not a 5 star restaurant, and yes I know that some of the boats do have culinary that rivals 5 star restaurants. The air fills I have to agree with you about.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom