Lobster Dive Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please direguard this post. I am no longer associated with the Sunfish dive boat.

Thank you,
Rick
DiveMaster-Raptor Dive Charters
Retail Sales-Ventura Dive & Sport

Rick that is crazy. Andy may be a good captain but they wont be able to make it without you there. A captain who doesn't dive is going to have one heck of a time trying to run a dive boat.

Hey Rick, How about more info on your Sept 30 night dive lobster trip on the Raptor. I see you show a departure time of 4 pm- that seems a little early for a night dive.

Mark

Hi Mark,

We are going out early to get in an evening dive, a twilight dive and a night dive. I think it would be pretty interesting.

Rick

sk8rpj:
Rick that is crazy. Andy may be a good captain but they wont be able to make it without you there. A captain who doesn't dive is going to have one heck of a time trying to run a dive boat.

I am sorry, but, I am going to remain silent about this situation. It would accomplish nothing to make comments.

Thanks for your understanding,

Rick

Back
Top Bottom