Wanna go in the Great Escape to Catalina tomorrow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Archangel

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just talked to Steve and there are 8 SPOTS STILL OPEN as of this post. Opening this up to my SB brethren and Sistren: $95 PER PERSON on the Great Escape tomorrow (Saturday). You can just show up and pay on the boat, but you hafta call Steve Scruggs at 310-795-0851 to secure your spot.:D

This is a last minute deal if there ever was one!

See you on the boat!

Tevis

++++++++++++++++++++++
As you may know, this year's annual LABUE club charter boat dive will take place on Saturday September 9th onboard the Great Escape dive boat to the front side of Catalina Island. The package includes three dives, home cooked meals and snacks, air refills, a new navigation contest with prizes that is sure to be a hit, and best of all, good times with family and friends! However, bring your tank(s) and weights. Because of the cost increases in the boat diving industry due to gas prices, the retail price of this dive has increased up to $120 in most dive shops. If you like to sleep late, you can get on the boat Friday night after 10:00pm and avoid the morning rush. The boat leaves from Queen's Wharf in Long Beach on Pico Blvd. The boat will leave at 6:00am Saturday morning and return around 5:00pm. Call me, Steve Scruggs, at 310-795-0851 if you have any questions

Oooh...Tevis! Would love to go, but I have to work!!! Why can't you find a boat on a Sunday dear????? Would love to dive with you!!!

Awww heck Jodi, miss you and Laurel. We MUST get together soon. You will be missed.

Would love to dive with you T-Minus 876 but I'll be on our boat putting some hours on the new engine. Maybe we'll see you at the island. The boat is called the Shabadah, it's a 47' Bayliner. Woohoo!! Tell em to radio us if they spot us. The sunfish has openings for Saturday night, the 30th of this month. I'll also be on it the 17th, Sunday of this month.

B-Far

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom