Who's going to Catalina this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John and I will be working the Marineland survey this weekend, but I wanted to wish you a great time! I love spending the weekend diving the point with friends...wish I could join you!

Have fun and be safe Billy!

I'm leaving Catalina for a weekend on "The Big Island." Will be in Morro Bay to attend a reunion of a group of my high school students from 1971-1973. No diving (yikes).

orangelion03:
John and I will be working the Marineland survey this weekend, but I wanted to wish you a great time! I love spending the weekend diving the point with friends...wish I could join you!

Have fun and be safe Billy!

Thanks Robert! We haven't Hung out in way too long. If you guys are hitting up OML next weekend I might be so inclined to join you. :)

Billy

drbill:
I'm leaving Catalina for a weekend on "The Big Island." Will be in Morro Bay to attend a reunion of a group of my high school students from 1971-1973. No diving (yikes).

Well I had the luxury of meeting the legendary Dr. Bill at the last wrinkles dive in Laguna, now I'm going to his home turf and he's not even around. Blasphemous I tell ya! Hopefully next time Dr. Bill, try not to drown at your dry reunion :coke: <==looks like guiness to me

Billy

Wish I could go, but no such luck. Of course, if I had the weekend free I'd be going out for MHK's DIR-F class, so no rec diving time anyway. :) Have fun... Catalina diving is gorgeous in an entirely different way from the northern Channel Islands you're used to!

CompuDude:
Wish I could go, but no such luck. Of course, if I had the weekend free I'd be going out for MHK's DIR-F class, so no rec diving time anyway. :) Have fun... Catalina diving is gorgeous in an entirely different way from the northern Channel Islands you're used to!

Kalani I'm starting to notice a pattern every time you post on one of my threads. It's usually to tell me how you can't dive. I don't like where this relationship is going. Haha! We'll have to hit up a bug spot next week for our weekly night dive, if you decide to show up. And I don't want to hear any excises like "I have to wash my hair" because we both know I'm not falling for that! LOL

scvdiver:
I'll be on the Magician with my son on Saturday, he wants to try out some bug hunting, we'll see how many he finds on opening day in less than 60 feet.

Mark

Good luck to you and your son, I'm sure you kids will have an awesome time! Can you dive next week for a night dive? What night's good for you?

Billy

Back
Top Bottom