New Video! - "Bula! - Fiji 2006"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pcorliss

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Scuba diving in Nadi Fiji, and several dive sites by the Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort near Savusavu, Fiji. Video includes sharks, lion fish, octopus, beautiful coral and much more. Footage was shot during day and night dives. Video is approximately 7 1/2 minutes...Enjoy!

http://www.28thstreetproductions.com/blog/divelog.html

Enjoyed it, Peter. Brought back memories of my time in Fiji in 2001. Flew in from New Zealand where I had had a cold and couldn't dive, so I located the first shop I could and dove off Nadi. Then flew out to Savusavu two days later to dive based out of the Cousteau Resort.

Since I was on a 3-month backpacking/diving trip, I didn't have my video camera with me so it was nice to rfelive some of the critters I saw.

Wow...very nice. Love the music, too - where can I find more of it?

Excellent work...

David

Great video but what was that strange fish in the middle of the video. It had 4 fins around it's neck.

Happy Diving
John

Peter - I always enjoy watching your videos. Great music, editing, and you give your subjects enough screen time to tell the story. Very cool.
Kevin

Very inspirational. :14: Excellent choice in music too!

Maybe one of these days, I'll be able to make something halfway as good as that!

I'm curious though; how much video did you shoot and how much time did it take to put that video together?

Tom

Very, very impressive. All the more so, since I'm heading there, next March.

Back
Top Bottom