Canadian coming down for the warm water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhuizinga

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Dear friends:

I'm coming down to SD on Monday 13 November to Thursday 16 November. I'm a warm water diver and I'm looking for a dive buddy to take some dives (?shore dives) with. My time is flexible (Thursday is right out) and I would have to rent gear (other than the standard mask yada yada).

I not reckless (I have 5 kids), but I would like to see some cool stuff. 25 dives under my belt, but all in warm water. I'll buy the post-dive beer!

Please contact me directly @ robert.huizinga at isotechnika.com (replace at with @) or on my cell at 780-970-1100

Hmmmm you won't find warm water in San Diego... (unless you consider 52F-60F warm?)

Considering we've got snow and the lakes/rivers are starting to ice up......yup It's seriously warm! This will actually be my first cold water dive and I'm looking forward to it!

r.

MissyP:
Hmmmm you won't find warm water in San Diego... (unless you consider 52F-60F warm?)

For Edmontonian's that's just cold enough to put the shortie away and move into the a 3mil with no hood or gloves :D .

Back
Top Bottom