Want to buy: Al 80's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shoupart

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,
I want to buy some Aluminum '80s, especially if they're fairly new and within hydro and VIP. If not, I still might be interested. I'm in the West LA area and can pick it up if it's within 20 miles or so.

If you've got any, feel free to mail me with details and how much you're asking. Thanks!

-Jason

Hey Jason,

I've got a Catalina AL80 that is just over 2 years old and 60 or so dives on it. Vis is good until April '07 and shouldn't need hydro for a couple of more years. $70 or obo.

Thanks,

Greg

HAve an al 80 once owned by ex-son in law. Used as a fill tank for air guns. About 1 + year old, full of air, never in water, no ding, nics, scratches--Show room new.

It is for sale --but I live in Pismo Beach!

But one never knows!

SDM

I have 2 Catalina AL80s that are new and have never been in the water. I got them in January 2006 (which is the VIP date). One is red and the other is clear coat and both include the tank boot. $110 each is the price. Send a PM if you are interested.

Steve

I have 2 that have hydro dates of 11/06. I get tanks hydroed for free, so I don't need to make up the cost. $70 each, and I'd meet you halfway between here (Calimesa) and LA. PM if interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom