aerial dive report...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Codyjp

Contributor
Reaction score
I was just flying (work) over PV and it was another absolutly amazing day for diving. It was the calmest and clearest conditions i can every remember seeing! so, get out there and go diving if you aren't at work! This was the first times i have seen it calm on all beaches from redondo all of the way around to Cabrillo.

I would have put this up on the december conditions bullitin but it isn't around yet...

blue skies and clear waters,

-C

i was looking down into the water hoping to see some divers. but no luck. there were a few cars in the lot though so somebody had to be diving! lucky dogs!

I took a flight out of LAX headed towards Texas and got some amazing views of PV just after takeoff. The planes don't always fly close to the cliff, but for some reason we were right on top of PV and I had a window seat, it was awesome.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom