2007 Schedule for monthly Mo2vation Boat Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

headhunter

Renaissance Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've listed each of the boats for each month with links to their planning threads here. Just click on the name of the boat and it will lead you to the planning thread for that month's dive.

Since, there is more planning involved for people on boat dives. I've created all of the planning threads for the entire year in advance. We can link to them all from this sticky post for easy reference. Of course, they will all be used simultaneously as needed, but only one will be made sticky at a time. The only planning thread that will be made sticky at the top of this forum will be the one for the trip coming up next.

Don't wait until the last minute to sign up for any of these boats.

Remember that each of these boats is working on filling these open boats just like we are. If a shop comes along in February that wants to fill an October boat and we have only taken 3 spots. The rest of those spots will be sold. That's the only way that we can work with these boats and not make a financial commitment to them up front.

I've already given my credit card number to all of these boats to hold a spot for me. Keep in mind that they only use the card to hold the spot and will only charge it on the day of the trip, so if you book these trips now for the whole year, you won't be charged for a year's worth of boat diving all at once. Any exceptions to this will be noted on the planning page for that boat.

Note all dates are on the 4th Saturday of the month unless otherwise specified.

January 27 - Ventura - Peace (Anacapa)

February 24 - San Diego - DCI - Dn'D II (Wreck Alley)

March 24 - Los Angeles - Pacific Star (Santa Barbara Island)

April 28 - Ventura - Raptor (Anacapa)

May 26 - San Diego - DCI - Dn'D II (Wreck Alley)

June 23 - Los Angeles - Pacific Star (Catalina)

July 28 - Ventura - Raptor (Anacapa)

August 25 - San Diego - DCI - Zero Gravity (Wreck Alley)

September 23 (NOTE: this is a Sunday) - Los Angeles - Pacific Star (Catalina)

October 27 - Ventura - Raptor (Anacapa)

NEW! Be sure to check out the new Post Wrinkles Sunday Boat Dives too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom