Suggestions for Swim Coach/Instructor in Los Angeles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

liuk3

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Could you please post suggestions or referrals for a swim instructor or coach or class(es) in the west Los Angeles area? I'd like to get pointers to refine my swim stroke and improve my lap times. Thanks.

I've heard of it, but I have no idea how to get involved. The link you showed seems to have locations outside of Los Angeles. I could be wrong.

Edit: I just noticed that I needed to scroll to the following web pages. Thanks. Santa Monica is close to me.

Could you please post suggestions or referrals for a swim instructor or coach or class(es) in the west Los Angeles area? I'd like to get pointers to refine my swim stroke and improve my lap times. Thanks.

Check out the LA Tri Club. Also there is Triathletics which is their for profit coaching wing. They have swim clinics from time to time. And most of their classes are in the Santa Monica area.

Masters classes will vary in the level of coaching provided. At least in my experience they provide a time and place to swim, and a planned workout, but not much in terms of instruction.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom