Lost and Found for SoCal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dwikkles

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
This should Definitely be made a Sticky thread for all.

I will start....

LOST: today, Sept. 11 2010

At Crescent Bay in Laguna along reef at far end of beach.

Lost Black OMER Bandit freedive mask and a Black RIFFE dry snorkel attached. Crappy day for me.

Please PM me if you come across these by the grace of God.

thanks

P.S. make this a sticky for all :wink:

Sounds like a good idea to me! I'll add one in here, probably too late but figured you never know:

Approximately 4 months ago, I lost my mask during entry at Old Marineland, Tusa M14 visualator. If by any chance someone ever has or does find it, let me know and I'll throw in a free 6-pack for a reward!

This should Definitely be made a Sticky thread for all...
Done.:wink:

I lost a Seaquest dive pouch with 10lbs of soft weight on the Yukon last Saturday Sept 4,2010. Also lost a Tusa white and black fin with spring strap about 4 months ago at Divers Cove in Laguna. I wonder just how much dive gear the ocean is holding:D

Two members of Power Scuba lost weight pouches on the Yukon up by the bow over Labor Day Weekend. (Over two separate trips.)

Don't know the make of the pouches, but if you find any at the bow it's a good bet it's theirs. :)

Bill

Was just there Sun. & the friends I was with were there Sat as well & no one come up with any extra weights.

John

I was visiting Shaws Cove in Laguna September 17th for a few dives. As we were coming in a rogue wave smashed into us and tumbled us like rag dolls in the surf about 5 feet from shore. The wave hit with such force that it knocked my mask off, which I was wearing at the time.
It is a black dive rite double lense mask with a GUE strap cover.
Reward offered if found.
Cheers,
John

BTW I was visiting from western Canada and this was not the way I wanted my vacation to go. ;-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom