Tanks for sale in Phoenix, but I'm delivering to SoCal next week!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

booth22

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Howdy SoCal'ers - I posted this in the AZ forum, but we'll be out your way starting March 17th for a few days and don't mind bringing some tanks along if anybody wants to make a purchase. Feel free to email or PM if interested. Pics at the original post here

Hey gang, unloading a few tanks locally for those interested. All our gear, including the tanks, has always been kept inside the house in our scuba room (yes, we have such a thing…) so it’s all in great shape. I’ll add a few more items- basic reg sets/BCs when I get some pics, but for now I’ve listed the cylinders we’ve got. PM if interested or shoot an email to przeor@yahoo.com Feel free to make an offer, and we'll hook you up for multiple tank purchases! I can even deliver them around town this week if you like!

Steel Tanks
2 – Faber Steel 80 with white coat – HP rated to 3000
Last viz – 07/12 Last hydro – 09/08
$250-80 new, you'll need a hydro, so lets call it $130?

Doubles set of HP 100s w/ Highland bands and valve plugs
Last viz – 08/10 Last Hydro -03/07
$370 each new, they'll need hydro x2, how about $450 for you? Perfect set for diving the beaches of SoCal...

(Sold) Doubles set of HP 130s w/ Highland bands and valve plugs
Last viz -03/10 Last Hydro – 8/06
Each tank is $420 new, plus the manifold - since you'll need a hydro x2, how about $550 for the set? Keep them as doubles, split them up, either way- it's a deal! You can dive all day on one of these guys at Lake Pleasant!

Aluminum Tanks

2 (2 sold!) AL80s - $80, discount for multiple tank purchase!
Last viz 08/13, last hydro 07/11

1 (1 sold) AL63s - $70
Both had last viz and hydro 07/12

You know anyone in Phoenix that might want a HP120? Got one for sale...you could deliver for me =)
Hyrdo 9/10, DIN valve, asking $150. I'm a few miles from Ventura Harbor, but could meet in LA or SB.

Last call! Headed out tomorrow - only have the double 100's and one AL63 left!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom