New to LA - need some recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sean Lee

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi Everyone, recently moved back to LA. I have done a lot of diving in warm waters on vacations. I've always done boat dives with dive shops and rented my gear. I want to start exploring some of the dive sites in around Los Angeles. Can anyone recommend a good dive shop to get my feet wet?

What part of L.A. are you in? There are dive boats that go to the Northern Channel Islands and others that explore Catalina and the Southern Islands as well as others that will take you to local sites from Malibu to Orange County. We also have a hundred miles of great shore diving available.

Find a copy of California Diving News or look for it on-line. It will list dive boat trips as well as dive shops and dive clubs in the area. Los Angeles is a big place so you'd need to be more specific about what part of L.A. you are in.

Back
Top Bottom