San Diego dive buddy needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Keith.M

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I will be in San Diego this next month and will be diving on Thursday and Friday, 6/19 - 6/20.

May just take a charter on Friday but could use a buddy on Thursday for some shore diving.

One of the largest dive clubs in California, PowerScuba, is having a MeetUp that Thurs evening. You'll see a lot more ppl sign up as the date approaches.

Yeah, I am a member of that meetup. But the Thursday meet is not diving...

the Thursday meet up is just not posted yet. We dive every Thursday at 6:00 PM, Ill check into it. I plan to be there either way.

The Thursday (June 19th) meet up is at La Jolla Cove. We alternate each week between the cove and the shores. Look at the meet up on June 5th. There will be plenty of people there to buddy up with. Let me know if you need any info on directions, parking, or the dive itself.

Hey thanks for that.

I can't make that 6:00 dive on thursday. My daughter lives in the area and I am taking her out to dinner Thursday eve.

Looks like I will head to La Jolla cove on Thursday morning and see if I can buddy up with someone or just dive solo. If anyone wants to join me, let me know!

I am booked on the Humboldt on Friday for the Coronado Islands and then on the Marissa on Saturday.

I am really looking forward to some great diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom