All Shook Up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MaxBottomtime

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
After dealing with copyright infringement issues all day yesterday I wanted to dive today to get more material for others to steal. We anchored offshore from Haggerty's and found a Felimare californiensis ten feet from the anchor. Visibility was less than two feet with sand stirred up so Merry thumbed the dive. Good call.
We moved out to Golf Ball Reef expecting the same conditions so we used the same tanks from out fifteen minute bounce dive. It wasn't horrible so we stayed there. Merry saw a large Giant Sea Bass. Its head was slightly larger than a Volkswagon Beetle. She said it swam over to me but I was busy looking at a slug and missed it.
Visibility was about ten feet with a lot of new kelp growth on the reef. Once hurricane season ends in Baja we might get to see it.

GBR8_zpsc68245fd.jpg

GBR10_zps46aa2732.jpg

Hiding behind the Chinese Anchor

GBR9_zpsd1b5e7f2.jpg

GBR7_zps34a3546b.jpg

GBR12_zpsca2156ac.jpg

GBR5_zpsa66ff55c.jpg

GBR14_zps0c87a40a.jpg

GBR6_zps78de757c.jpg

I has a sad

GBR2_zps99e1cbc7.jpg

GBR3_zps88eebd02.jpg

Swimming file clam

GBR1_zps62ca408f.jpg

Abalone half the size of a dime

Nice... as always (especially given our water conditions lately).

I sometimes have trouble locating abalone half the size of that stone money they use on Yap!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom