Looking for dive buddy/team with transportation?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WestCoastDivr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm a college student at the University of Southern California that just moved from Washington in mid August. In Washington I was diving at least once or twice a week, but since I've been here I haven't been able to go on a single dive :(. A dry suit that I ordered before I came just arrived and I've been dying to use it. I have all my gear with me including tanks, so all that I need is a buddy and a way to get to the beach. If anyone would be willing to help me out or knows of a way I could get my dive fix it would be greatly appreciated, I don't know how much longer I can go without diving :idk:

Last edited:
You don't really need a dry suit right now, especially for shore dives. The water is much warmer than usual right now

Ya, I'd be willing to chip in for gas money for a ride. And I actually bought the drysuit for when I dive while I'm home. Puget sound is a little chilly over winter break haha. Keith, thanks for the link. I'll ask around and see if anyone would pick me up if I chip in for gas.

Ya, I'd be willing to chip in for gas money for a ride. And I actually bought the drysuit for when I dive while I'm home. Puget sound is a little chilly over winter break haha. Keith, thanks for the link. I'll ask around and see if anyone would pick me up if I chip in for gas.
I was just making a funny. I wouldn't charge you has, except that I don't do beach dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom