Saturday Event to Support Ocean Futures, Beach Cleanup, and Discounts!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

surf-fur

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,

I normally wouldn't crash the boards to post something that resembles promotion but this is different. This is probably something that most divers should be interested in. I know for sure you will be interested in free food because I have been to a few Dive events and food never lasts ;-)

Take care.
Any questions please let me know.
-Zenon

BRAVE THE ELEMENTS TOUR launch party this Saturday, October 25th at 9AM at the end of 15th street in Del Mar, CA.
After party at the
Black Spot, 1150 Camino Del Mar, Del Mar, CA
We have a lot of cool stuff going on all morning AND lot's of discounts all day!
Schedule:
9am - Plunge for the Ocean Futures Society!
9:15- Paddle specific yoga session by Salt Water Yogis
9:45- join H2O Trash Patrol for a quick beach clean up
10:00- 11:00- Party continues at Matuse's Black Spot, 1150 Camino Del Mar, Del Mar, CA
Breakfast burritos donated by Surf-fur
teas donated by Guayaki
$20 off Surf-fur
a free take home water sport specific workout donated by Helen Taylor Wellness Group
25% off on Mammal, La Vie Boheme Yoga, Bantu Wax, Tarin Thomas & discounts on Matuse Wetsuits
11:00 ish- another yoga class offered by La Vie Boheme
Come early and stay late!!

Bring your Checkbook for all donations to Ocean Futures Society. You don't need to plunge to get great discounts all day, just donate!

Just in case some reading this post aren't familiar with Ocean Futures, it is an education and conservation organization founded and led by my old friend Jean-Michel Cousteau (son of Jacques-Yves Cousteau) based in Santa Barbara. They do some great work around the world for ocean conservation with a focus on education.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom