Looking to learn to dive in So Cal? I know a guy.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey... I know that guy... and that gal (Nicole). Nicely done

Thank you, Dr. Bill!

Looking good guys.

I believe that was the class I poked my head into during the confined portion. Robert and Nicole helped me out greatly. I wanted to try a BP/W to see if I wanted to go that route over a jacket BC. She took one and adjusted it for me and while everyone was on a break Robert jumped into the pool with me and let me take it for a spin. 10 Min was long enough to tell me it was night and day.

The fact that they went through the time to help me out showed me that this is who I pick for my Dive shop even if they are way out of the way and two towns over.

Thanks all of you.

Chris

wow! well done

Great video. Nice to see OW students not kneeling on the bottom 10lb overweighted while doing skills. I've seen divers with many dives under their belts with trim and bouyancy much worse then those new divers, creating sand storms behind them. Good job. I would try to trim video a bit, 4 min would be perfect. But this is IMHO. Looking forward to our fun ITD class:)

Very nice video with good production values. It is a bit long -- if I remember something I read a while back, the average video viewer is good for 3.5 to 5 minutes.

It is long...and this is the short version!

OK, we hacked it dow to 4 min! :) What do you think?

[video]https://youtu.be/AYI3U3wrO3g[/video]

Back
Top Bottom